Monday 28 September 2015

Ambode promises development for Epe


The Lagos State governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode assured Lagosians over the holidays that he would continue to focus on infrastructural development. He explained the reason for his perceived inaction over the last few months. He said he used the first three months to set up an institutional framework, promising that Lagosian will begin to witness developments across the state.“I have no choice, I have to do it for all Lagosians, that’s what I am committed to do, I have said I am going to be selfless about service and that’s what I am going to do and you will see it. What I have done in the last three months is to set up the institutional framework and If you want to build a house, you have to lay the foundation, you will now see what I’ll be doing in the next three and half years, just watch and you would see it”, he said.
He was in Epe to witness the Ojude Oba festival and expressed his desire for more development in the area. He mentioned that the Epe area is the least developed of the Five divisions of Lagos State namely; Lagos(Eko), Epe,  Badagry,Ikeja and Ikorodu. Ambode is also a native of Epe. As the Lagos State house resumes from holiday, the screening of commissioner and others should commence.

No comments: