Friday 23 October 2015

Genevieve Nnaji explains it all




 Nollywood multiple award winning actress Geneveive Nnaji, 36 has opened up to her need to get married, but explained that she has not met the right guy yet.
In her interview with Punch, she confessed that she will tie the knot as soon as Mr Right comes. "I have nt found the right man yet. When he comes, i ll get married" she said.

 The actress is currently promoting her new movie "Road to yesterday" . When asked why it has taken her so long to produce movies, she answered saying " i chose to be an actress. Acting was what i had always wanted to do. I don't think that i ever imagined myself producing a film. I love acting, if the Nigerian movie industry was as stable as it should be, i probably would have been on the set of a movie every day of my life and not be bothered about what goes on behind the camera. So it is a matter of choice and preference"

No comments: